Answer: Recently, more and more people emailed us and said that they were annoyed by the slow down of their PC. The truth is, What happened to Optional Updates? error message might be the fuse for your computer problems.
Fix What happened to Optional Updates? with SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Solve What happened to Optional Updates? Error Manually.In fact, once you restore your system to an original version, What happened to Optional Updates? error will be removed with ease!
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Windows Server 2012,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Wamp,msvcr110.dll Missing Windows 10,msvcr110.dll Missing,msvcr110.dll Missing Windows 10
Read More: ,Update KB3033929 fails with error code 80004005,microsoft error 80004005,windows 10 update failed 80004005,error 80004005 during Windows 10 installation,windows 10 upgrade error 80004005