I've had a look at some of the forums which seemed to have the same problem as me (perhaps for different/same reasons). Since updating the BIOS manually 3 weeks ago, I've been having multiple BSOD and each time the reason appears to be different. However, there are only 4 recorded BSOD in minidumps (I've had a lot more than that... but I don't know where it's gone).
Any help would be appreciated. I have attached the requested file.
Fast solution: Many people complained that their computer is slower than ever before. Honestly, Multiple BSOD crashes every week error message might be the fuse for your computer problems.
Using SmartPCFixer to Fix Multiple BSOD crashes every week and Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Remove Multiple BSOD crashes every week Error On Your Own.As a matter of fact, Multiple BSOD crashes every week not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: msvcr110 Dll Is Either Not Designed,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Download,msvcr110.dll Download,The Program Can't Start Because MSVCR110.dll Is Missing From Your Computer,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing From Your Computer
Read More: ,windows update error code 80004005,Update KB3033929 fails with error code 80004005,windows 10 update 80004005,windows 10 update failed 80004005,windows 10 update 80004005