How to fix Winload Exe? I've been receiving this problem since upgrade my OS. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Winload Exe. Is there any useful way to resolve this issues?Best Answer: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is used to scan and get rid of errors that may be causing your PC crash.
Sometimes, Winload Exe might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix Winload Exe errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve Winload Exe problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: How Do I Fix 0x2000002097152dont Error,Best Way To Remove 0x8007054f Error Code,Best Way To Resolve Error 3033 Lower Right On Monitor Issues,How To Fix Pagent.exe Error,Windows Installer Not Properly Fix
Read More: ,Dialup Error 718,File Ws2_32 Dll,Where Is Linkinfo.dll,Vista-hamachi, Please,Optimization Companies