What is Error 404 Problem?
Error 404 is a HTTP status code. You may come across the error code 404 while browsing online. The message indicates the web page you are trying to log on to couldn’t be found on the server. This error code is frequently customized by individual websites.
Most of the time it is displayed by:
- “404 Error”
- “404 Not Found”
- “Error 404”
- “404 File or Directory Not Found”
- “HTTP 404 Not Found”
- “The requested URL [URL] was not found on this server.”
- “HTTP 404”
- “404 Page Not Found”
- “Error 404 Not Found”
The error message 404 can occur in any browser including Fire Fox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. It can also occur is any operating system. In addition to this, the error 404 may also occur during Windows updates.
In fact, Error 404 error can be fixed in many different ways. In this blog, I want to offer you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot Error 404 Problems On Your Own.
Solution Two: Remove Error 404 Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How to Troubleshoot Error 404 Problems Manually?
To remove Error 404 issue safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Error 404 error completely.
Related: 0X80000008,Error Guard Activation Key,0X780041315,Error 1606 Adobe Acrobat,Audio.dll
Read More: ,Internal Error 2324,Repair Msmq,Nvrtclk.exe,Not Enough Memory Error,Error 11503