Best Solution:Troubleshoot bad pool header vista error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair bad pool header 0x00000019 problem.
Manual tutorials of fixing Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADERIn fact, most bsod issue, such as, bad pool header blue screen is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to resolve STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
In fact, to fix bad pool header windows xp error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
bad pool header windows 8 error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If bad pool header windows 7 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Bad Pool Header error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header windows 10 error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Vista,bad Pool Header Windows 10,Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER,Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 7,BSOD Error system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled